March Of Dimes

March Of Dimes
Help The Christian Family Support The March Of Dimes: Click to Donate Today

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

To Dress or Not to Dress?


Don't you just hate it when the alarm goes off? That's ok, that's what the snooze bar is for. Except today is Tuesday, and there are 4 kids in the kitchen fighting over who gets the last of the cereal. Usually one would think of getting up, quick trip to the bathroom and off we go to school! Not! I have only one question that needs answering...to dress or not to dress? That is my question. As I sit up in bed (cereal fight still ongoing) I debate "Should I wear my pj's and are they school acceptable?" Can you imagine if I had to go to work? Yikes!

2 minutes later the pitterpat of tiny feet are heard down my hallway. It's my 2yr old.

Debate over - pj's win!

Let's hear it for PJ's!

One for the money, two for the show....
Leave the PJ's on and let's go go go!