March Of Dimes

March Of Dimes
Help The Christian Family Support The March Of Dimes: Click to Donate Today

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Is she serious? Or is she Cybil?




Is it just me or does anyone have one of these? Your precious little one, cute as a button ever so generous with the hugs and kisses...and then she turns on you.

All she asked was for me to help her with her shoes. Simple? You would think. Everything was fine until I told her it was on the wrong foot. Then the fury was released from hurricane Isabella.

Note to self, duck next time she chucks a shoe at my head.
Am I wrong to want to keep her from tripping over her misplaced shoes? Doesn't she see the point? Nope she's 2.

Damn..I forgot to duck (Ow!)

What happened to my darling 2yr old? Where were the puppy dog eyes and the "I 'yove you mama's?"

Shoes flying past my head, not exactly sure where the other 4 pairs came from, all the while she's screaming because yes dare I say it? I plopped her butt down for a "Time Out"

I find myself asking...
Is she serious? or Is she Cybil?

By the way she declaired "I'm over now..." (biggest grin on her face you ever saw)