March Of Dimes

March Of Dimes
Help The Christian Family Support The March Of Dimes: Click to Donate Today

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just When You Thought You've Heard It All







Just when you thought you've heard it all. My son is in track and field. We're new to these sports. Always learning new things, like what spikes are and 4x4's and sack tapping. Yup you heard right, I said sack tapping. In my infinite ignorance I asked my son...








"What is sack tapping?"






Did I stop to think before I asked? Nope...I'm not that quick!




Jr simply said "Mom? Think about it...I run and jump over hurdles...I need spandex under my shorts...."



Mom: huh?



Jr: (A Look of duhh mom came over him) If I don't make it over the hurdle or I'm low...



Mom: ohhhh!






I bought him his spandex today