March Of Dimes

March Of Dimes
Help The Christian Family Support The March Of Dimes: Click to Donate Today

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Becoming a "Target"






So here I am in Target again. I was only here yesterday, what was it? Oh yeah, the pharmacy. You notice those people in red shirts staring at you, wondering to themselves..."Didn't I see you yesterday?" Now depending on what your wearing, you either get the "Can I help you find something" or the "Undercover" security following you. You know... the random guy with 2 items in his basket slightly follwoing you down the isle. You know he's security because no guy in his right mind would follow any lady down the Tampax & Poise Pad isle and pretend to choose one and not even pick up a box! let's see, Back to the pharmacy to get an inhailer, down the grocery isle to get milk, (guy is still there following me) Maybe it's because I'm just getting over a cold, I'm wearing sweats and my "Mommy ponytail" and I look awful. Ok had to back track to another isle, I forgot something. This of course is making it very hard for the security guy to follow me, I think he's new - funny! Eventually I round the bend to get kleenex, ah he's gone...

Bam! Our carts collide.

Nope he's back-I've managed to crash into his cart which is still holding the 2 random items.

"Sorry! I didn't realize you were still following me"

Security: " uh uh.. ( I think I stunned him lol)Are you finding everything alright?

Me: (He forgot he was supposed to be undercover security)
Yeah..why? Do you work here? ( I ask, like I didn't know already)

Security: "Yes?" (Still looking bewildered)

Me: In that case, yes. Except your kind of creeping me out following me.

Security: "You shop here alot?" (looking at me oddly, I know what he's trying to do)

Me: Yup! That's what happen's when Target sells just about everything! One day medicine, one day photos, one day milk you know?

Security: (looking rather flushed) "Sorry to bother you mame"

Today I went to Target and became...a Target!