March Of Dimes

March Of Dimes
Help The Christian Family Support The March Of Dimes: Click to Donate Today

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Must Win Contest..Must Win....Winning!



Yes my title is "Must Win Contest" because sometimes you just have to focus and "picture" in your mind...yourself winning!

Ok so one of my new friends won a very cool private photo shoot on Facebook by having all her friends come together to "Like" Melissa Lyn Photography. Great news people she won!! I am so happy for her, she just had a new baby and I can't wait to see the new photos of Baby Luke!

Because of this I came across a new contest for an awesome opportunity to win a free 2 day workshop paid trip from "CRAVE Photography" I soo want to learn how to take photos like these! For those of you who know me I am 38 years old I have 5 kids ages 4, 9, 14 1/2 (the 1/2 is vital!) 17 and an adult daughter who is expecting her 1st baby in August! Defiantly plenty of opportunities to take beautiful photos. Especially those of you I bug with my 1,000's of photos of "Bella!" :-)

My nick name among the high school kids is "The Mamam-Razzi!" I want to be more! I've always wanted to start my own photography business but have no idea where to start. Hopefully fingers, toes and eyes crossed...I'll win!!

So if you get a chance check out Crave Photography
http://cravemyphotography.com/blog/world-wide-giveaway/

Here are the links for the vendors that helped make this possible
CRAVE PHOTOGRAPHY FACEBOOK

FLORABELLA ACTIONS FACEBOOK

ZOZOBUGBABY FACEBOOK

MCP ACTIONS FACEBOOK

JESSICA DROSSIN TEXTURES FACEBOOK

GRACYLU ORIGINALS FACEBOOK

ROCK THE DROPS FACEBOOK



http://www.facebook.com/stacy.christian2